Try Our New Audio Service
Join Robert Souza for an all new LIVE Radio show this evening, 7pm PT, @ the Castro Valley News! Discussion about local events and things happening around town with questions and interactive chat from listeners.
Tonight’s episode dives into topics that include:
- Introduction to our host, Robert Souza
- Little note about what this radio show is about
- Community chat roll call and introductions
- Sports Desk :: Sharks 5 New Jersey 2. Warriors host Suns in ten minutes
- Hello and welcome to a number of local business people around town
- Tip of the cap to the Community Cupboard – https://www.facebook.com/cvcommunitycupboard
- Paulette Johnson will be buying FIVE dinners for a local at Wend’s Cafe at 5:30pm this Friday!
- Mid-way Giveaway is a Blenzers gift certificate this evening!
- CV Village tree lighting event will be happening 5-8pm this Friday and streaming on CV News!
- Sports Desk :: Warriors 25 suns 22
- Just last week Hayward School District approved the closing of the Strobridge school center
- Mid-way Giveaway Question – What is the name of the island in Castro Valley that just about everyone is forbidden to visit?
- Memories of adventures around Castro Valley with Dennis Waespi!
- Talking the history of the Nike missile silo and sharing of videos of recent visits
- Robert talks about the acquiring of some local Native American historical objects that he will be donating to the locals tribal museum
- 2021 Board of Supervisors meeting coming up and discussion around the topics of redistricting
- 2021 Board of Supervisors Redistricting Meeting – https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv/posts/6562381567167313
- Discussion about the MAC, their purpose, and how they bring local governance home for Castro Valley
- Show wrap …up. Thanks for joining us!
Visit our Facebook page to partake with us live. Every Tuesday night, 7pm PT.
For more Local News offerings visit: https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv
We invite you to pledge your support to the community through our website: https://castrovalley.news/pledge/