Try Our New Audio Service
In this episode of the Local News: Discussion with Sheriff Greg Ahern with the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office about crime, homelessness and other Castro Valley related topics with questions and interactive chat from listeners.
Tonight’s topics include: Let’s talk fireworks
- Introduction to our host, Robert Souza
- Little note about what this radio show is about
- Community chat roll call and introductions
- ROBERT IS LIVE AND ON SCREEN!
- Captions turned on for the show and for those with hearing impairment
- Discussion of the lumberyard and how it plans to grow and evolve in the near future into an artisan space
- Recollection of recent happening around town as Robert cycled through our world
- Some talk about tailgating in town and how we might look at CVB as a little less of a stressful place
- Brenda speaks about how we can just show kindness to our local homeless by sharing a “Hello”
- Midway Giveaway sponsored by Daily Dose tonight and the question is: What was the name of the skateboard shop on CVB in the 80’s
- Big love out to Dennis Long for his continued support of our community
- Bob calls in to talk about Chanticleers Theatre events coming about and within the community
- Tons of stars rolling in chat
- Grand opening and ribbon cutting happened at the new marketplace this last weekend
- A tip of the cap to Wend’s Cafe: https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv/posts/5819690558103088
- All about the upcoming cruise night that us coming to town: https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv/posts/5814912705247540
- A hearty “Welcome Back” to the Chabot Theater and their return to Open
- Show wrap up. Thanks for joining us!
Visit our Facebook page to partake with us live. Every Tuesday night, 7pm PT.
For more Local News offerings visit: https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv
We invite you to pledge your support to the community through our website: https://castrovalley.news/pledge/
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –