Try Our New Audio Service
In this episode of the Local News: Discussion about local happenings and events in town with comments and questions from you. Thank you for listening.
Tonight’s topics include:
- Introduction to our host, Robert Souza
- Little note about what this radio show is about
- Community chat roll call and introductions
- Mic connection issues …. LET”S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!
- Discussion of why the A’s should stay in town
- Welcoming Lucille Lorge to our show chat line
- Talking about the recent sitings of wild animals in town and a little about the past occurrences
- Talk about Tanya and the wonderful community cupboard
- Robert talks about his humingbird next and how it stupefied him
- Talk of skunks, deer, turkeys, and all about the bats throughout town
- Cedric joins us with the Oaktown Spice Shop review – https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv/posts/5718064374932374
- Fall Festival is happening this year! https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv/posts/5709584669113678
- Wonderful thanks to Dennis & Ella for your amazing donations! – https://castrovalley.news/pledge/
- Mid-show giveaway winner selected at the bottom of the hour
- Discussion about the school SRO’s being turned away – https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv/posts/5731979086874236
- Special thanks to tonight’s sponsor, Forestr.org, a local non-profit with the mission to reforest urban communities. Learn more at their website Forestr.org
- Small dive into the homeless population in our town and how we work them into all our spaces
- Show wrap up. Thanks for joining us!
Visit our Facebook page to partake with us live. Every Tuesday night, 7pm PT.
For more Local News offerings visit: https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv
We invite you to pledge your support to the community through our website: https://castrovalley.news/pledge/
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –