Try Our New Audio Service
In this episode of the Local News: Discussion about local happenings and events in town with comments and questions from you. Thank you for listening.
Tonight’s topics include:
- Introduction to our host, Robert Souza
- Little note about what this radio show is about
- Checking in on Kimberley’s bowling game
- Bringing us up to speed on Don Schalpi and “WHERE IS DON?!”
- Talk about the local cupboard and all the goodness it brings to our town
- Discussion about plans for the lumberyard and how CVB will be impacted
- Talk about how public works might look into the center spans on CVB, they are in bad shape
- Beer Baron in on CVMac June 14th agenda – we will report more on that in the future
- History sharing on Don Pedro Castro. Who owned and then lost Castro Valley as a gambling debt
- A shout out to our sponsor, Forestr.org, as they work to clean up our town and the lands around us
- Talk about the upcoming Cruise Night happening this coming August 28 on Castro Valley Boulevard between Stanton and Forest Avenues
- Information sharing on the Chabot Theater and how they have been able to survive the pandemic
- Shout out roll call for all our local businesses in chat and on LIVE
- Talk about the Amazon driver that was caught on camera punching a customer in Castro Valley
- Discussion about the tense times we live in and how we find people on edge quite often
- Talk about local businesses and how they are handling people who have been ‘unpleasant’ in their retail experiences
- Talk about how much we want the A’s to stay in town
- Show wrap up. Thanks for joining us!
Visit our Facebook page to partake with us live. Every Tuesday night, 7pm PT.
For more Local News offerings visit: https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv
We invite you to pledge your support to the community through our website: https://castrovalley.news/pledge/