Try Our New Audio Service
In this episode of the Local News: Discussion about local happenings and events in town with comments and questions from you. Thank you for listening.
Tonight’s topics include:
- Introduction to our host, Robert Souza
- Little note about what this radio show is about
- Check in on the A’s with super fane Bob Weisman
- CVSan General Manager Roland Williams joins us to provide the public with an update on CVSan’s new Operations and Engineering Building and answer any questions the public
- Discussed how the building is to be funded
- Talking about the MAC ruling and how CVSan responds with next steps
- Discussion about the coming BZA meeting that CVSan will be taking the discussion forward with
- A look back at the history of the property that CVSan is proposing to build upon
- Discussion about traffic impacts around the corner area
- Talk is on-going about who might take over the old building on Marshall Street
- A little bit of talking about what the CVSan mission is for the community
- Discussion of building design and a looping back to MAC-provided feedback
- Talk about the overall costs for the project and what property costs looked like
- Plan is for the CVSan building to be a LEED Silver building
- Discussion about all the other building options that were discussed and overcome for this one new building selection
- Thanks to the whole community for joining us this evening!
Visit our Facebook page to partake with us live. Every Tuesday night, 7pm PT.
For more Local News offerings visit: https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv
We invite you to pledge your support to the community through our website: https://castrovalley.news/pledge/