Try Our New Audio Service
In this episode of the Local News: Discussion about local happenings and events in town with comments and questions from you. Thank you for listening.
Tonight’s topics include:
- Introduction to our host, Robert Souza
- Shout out to all our neighbors in chat
- Alameda County enters the orange tier in COVID-19 measures
- Chabot Theater will be opening on April 20th!
- Current Event – Local youngster did a fundraiser for the Monterey Bay Aquarium and raised over $1k
- Discussion about illegal dumping on the side of the roads and how to clean with Forestr.org
- Intersection improvement project has begun at Villa Real Drive in the Palamores Hills area
- Stanton avenue sidewalk project is in progress around the school area
- Castro Valley schools have reopened with crossing guards being re-hired throughout the district
- Posted speed limit along Lake Chabot road is reduced to 35mph
- As schools kick off, there are CHP all around our schools looking for traffic infractions
- Local public works have a collection of grants in submission for road safety upgrades throughout town
- Discussion about the reduction of billboards all around town and the county
- Call out to support local businesses and step up our game in being kind to our neighbors
- Love and support to our AAPI locals and supporting an end to all violence against this community
- Thanks for joining us this evening
Visit our Facebook page to partake with us live. Every Tuesday night, 7pm PT.
For more Local News offerings visit: https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv
We invite you to pledge your support to the community through our website: https://castrovalley.news/pledge/