Try Our New Audio Service
In this episode of the Local News: Discussion about local happenings and events in town with comments and questions from you. Thank you for listening.
Tonight’s topics include:
- Introduction to our host, Robert Souza
- Should out to all our neighbors in chat
- Memories of Al Pereti who is cutting hair anew at a new location
- Call out to shop local and support our local business!
- Looking like there may just be one more week of red tier and moving to orange their here soon
- Shout out to Community Cupboard on Forest Avenue – https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv/posts/5186611021411048
- Plans for a senior photos event on CVN this year again
- Sharing the preliminary designs for the coming Beer Baron bar and restaurant
- Discussion of new lights that went up at Chester Street and how well they are working
- Call in from Al Pereti – from Reflections Barbers (Previously of the Al’s Barber in the CV Village since the 90’s)
- Special thanks to tonight’s sponsor, Forestr.org, a local non-profit with the mission to reforest urban communities.
- Update on the FirstPres Tiny Homes project – https://www.firstpreshayward.com/tiny-homes
- Community is excited for the coming of the Nick the Greek restaurant and a new Dim Sum restaurant coming to town
- Talk about parking needs within the CV Village area
- Continued shout out to locals dropping in and out of chat
- Imploring our neighbors to be sure to reach out to our local elderly, ensure they are taken care of, and shown love
- Story-time about bicycling around town and all that needs to be said about riding in our town
- Shout out to the Chabot Market and the wonderful local family that brought it back to life
- Thanks to everyone for joining us this evening!
Visit our Facebook page to partake with us live. Every Tuesday night, 7pm PT.
For more Local News offerings visit: https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv
We invite you to pledge your support to the community through our website: https://castrovalley.news/pledge/