Try Our New Audio Service
In this episode of the Local News: Discussion about local happenings and events in town with comments and questions from you. Thank you for listening.
Tonight’s topics include:
- Roll Call to our neighbors who visit us in chat
- Record breaking heat today and worries of drought are already surfacing
- Local Hallmark story and Fura is closing 🙁
- Update on local RiteAid layout structuring to see if anything is happening there
- Word of the day! no·men·cla·ture
- Talk about picking up trash on the side of the freeway with Forestr.org
- New shops opening in town, Nick the Great and Beer Baron. Coming Soon!
- Discussion about the 141mph speed demon caught around town this morning
- Discussion about why we have people running red lights in town so regularly
- A special roll call for our friends Annette Crane and more
- Talk about whether bikes should follow all traffic laws that cars need to follow
- All about how Castro Valley is an excellent bike riding town. With all the hills and trails
- A little time dedicated to Robert Souza talking about who Robert Souza is
- Shop local and support local businesses 🙂
- Be sure to check in on your seniors and let them know you care for them
Visit our Facebook page to partake with us live. Every Tuesday night, 7pm PT.
For more Local News offerings visit: https://www.facebook.com/castrovalleytv
We invite you to pledge your support to the community through our website: https://castrovalley.news/pledge/